These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of www.discountmantra.in website (“DiscountMantra”) and mobile applications that link to or reference these Terms (“Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with DiscountMantra. These Terms and Conditions set out the legally binding terms with respect to your use of the DiscountMantra Site. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you are unwilling to be bound by these Terms, you should not access or use the DiscountMantra Site.
“You” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Site. A “user” is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site. “We”, “us”, and “our” refer to DiscountMantra.
“Discounts”, “Coupon codes”, “Offers” provide you with a discount on goods from online stores. These coupons are set up by the promotion teams of the stores themselves and can be used by anyone, generally they only last a certain amount of time and will expire after a specified period. Most discount offers tend to be set for a short time, sometimes only hours or one day, therefore you need to keep checking for coupon codes & offers regularly in order to receive the best discounts. The main purpose of these codes is to generate sales for the companies within a set time; they also help to generate publicity and awareness of companies.
“Login” means any method of registration accepted by DiscountMantra which enables a User to have access to certain sections of the website.
2. CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE
We may occasionally change these Terms, so we encourage you to review the Terms periodically. When changes are made, we will notify you by making the revised version available on this webpage. All modifications will be effective upon posting of new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Site after any such modification to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modification.
3. ELIGIBILITY AND USE
DiscountMantra is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18years. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are not at least 18 years of age, do not access, use or register for DiscountMantra, else your registration and account will be terminated. You may not access or use the Site if you are a competitor of ours or if we have previously banned you from the Site or closed your account.
Your use of the Site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
4. REGISTRATION AND USER ACCOUNTS
In order to access some features of the DiscountMantra Site, you may be required to register with DiscountMantra by providing certain information about yourself and to select a username and password. If you register, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete registration information, and to inform us immediately of any updates or other changes to such information. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g. adopt the identity of a celebrity or your next-door neighbor), create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts. Your account is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and for all activities that occur in connection with your account and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify us immediately at email@example.com of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Site. For example, you may receive our weekly e-mail newsletter. At any time, you may unsubscribe to receive these newsletters.
You agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and content: (a) for the purpose of properly administering your account in accordance with the standard operating procedures of DiscountMantra; and (b) if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the terms of service; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of DiscountMantra, its users and the public.
- You are solely responsible for, and retain all ownership rights to, your content, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with your content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in your content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of your content as described herein. You may not imply that your content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by DiscountMantra.
- You agree to be held liable if:
- Your content is false, intentionally misleading, or violates any third-party right, including any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, privacy right or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- Your content is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates any law or regulation.
- We may use your content in a number of ways, including publicly displaying it, distributing it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements or any other work and promoting it. You hereby grant us world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub licensable, transferable rights to use, distribute, edit, display, archive, publish, sublicense, perform, reproduce, make available, transmit, broadcast, sell and translate your content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the users of the Site and any other entity the right to access your content in connection with their use of the Site.
- As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the DiscountMantra content in whole or in part, except as authorized by us. We may revoke this authorization at any time. If you redistribute Content, upon our authorization, you must be able to edit or delete such publicly posted Content and you must edit or delete it promptly upon our request. You must obtain our written permission for commercial use of the Site Content. If you wish to do so, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- User Content does not reflect the opinion of DiscountMantra. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion and without notice to you.
- We make some of the Site Content available via RSS (“Feeds”). You may access and use the Feeds in order to display feed content on your personal computer, website, or blog ("Your Site"), provided that (i) your use of the Feeds is for personal, non-commercial purposes only, (ii) your display of the Feed Content links back to the relevant pages on DiscountMantra website, and attributes DiscountMantra as the source of the Feed Content, (iii) your use or display of the Feed Content does not suggest that DiscountMantra promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, websites, products or services, including Your Site, (iv) you do not redistribute the Feed Content, and (v) your use of the Feeds does not overburden DiscountMantra's systems. DiscountMantra reserves all rights in the Feed Content and may terminate the Feeds at any time.
6. USER CONDUCT
We are under no obligation to enforce the Terms on your behalf against another user. While we encourage you to let us know if you believe another user has violated the Terms, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action at our sole discretion.
You acknowledge that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages and other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. This means that you, and not DiscountMantra are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit on the Site. We do not control the content posted on the Site and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
You acknowledge that by using the Site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will DiscountMantra be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted on the Site.
You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor content. We shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse, move or remove any content that is available on the Site that violates the terms of service or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Site to:
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Violate our content guidelines
- Violate any third party's rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- Promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the Site for commercial purposes, except in connection with a Business Account and as expressly permitted by DiscountMantra.
- Send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not; engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the Site's search results or any third party website.
- Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography.
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another. or
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Violate the Terms.
- Reverse engineer any portion of the Site.
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by DiscountMantra.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site.
- Record, process, or mine information about other users.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or any Site Content.
- Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Site.
- Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”).
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on DiscountMantra's technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content. or
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing 30 days' prior written notice to us at email@example.com together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
7. GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
Sweepstakes, contests, and promotions on the Site may also have additional rules and eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions, and you are responsible for complying with these rules and requirements.
8. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK DISPUTES
We at DiscountMantra respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us a written notice with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright at issue or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
- An electronic or physical signature of you or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue, together with your contact information (address, telephone number and email address).
We will respond to all such notices and comply with applicable law. We reserve the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to terminate a user's account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. Please send your copyright and trademark notices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold DiscountMantra, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them (collectively, the “DiscountMantra Entities”) harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or relating to (i) your access to or use of the Site, (ii) your violation of the Terms, (iii) any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Site, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. DiscountMantra reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of DiscountMantra. DiscountMantra will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
11. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF DiscountMantra AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “DiscountMantra ENTITIES”). EACH OF THE SUBSECTIONS BELOW ONLY APPLIES UP TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NOTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED.
- DiscountMantra DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, AND DiscountMantra IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN OR FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON ANY ASPECT OF THE DiscountMantra SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO USER CONTENT AND ALL OTHER CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE DiscountMantra SITE.
- THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE DiscountMantra ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE SITE CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, THE DiscountMantra ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE DISCOUNTS, OFFERS AND COUPON CODES LISTINGS, RATINGS, OR REVIEWS.
- THE DiscountMantra ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY, SUCH AS THE DISCOUNTS, OFFERS AND COUPON CODES OF THE BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE OR THE SITE'S USERS. ACCORDINGLY, THE DiscountMantra ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, IF ANOTHER USER MISUSES YOUR CONTENT OR IDENTITY, OR IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE. YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
- THE DiscountMantra ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED TO YOU BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF ONE OF THE DiscountMantra ENTITIES SHALL CREATE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
- FURTHER, DiscountMantra MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES THAT THE DiscountMantra SITE OR THE USER CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SITE.
- THE DiscountMantra ENTITIES DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY (I) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (II) LOSS OF PROFITS, (III) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (IV) REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR (V) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
12. GOVERNING LAW, VENUE, AND JURISDICTION
These Terms as well as any claim, cause of action or dispute that might arise between you and DiscountMantra (a “Claim”), arising from or related to your use of the Site, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, you must file any claim or action related to use of the Site or these Terms within one year after such claim or action accrued. Otherwise, you will waive the claim or action.
We may take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any or no reason without giving you prior notice:
- Terminate or suspend your access to the Site, in whole or in part;
- Deactivate your accounts and delete all related information and files in your accounts;
Any account that has not been used for a certain period of time may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted in line with DiscountMantra’s policy.
In the event of any termination, whether by you or us, we reserve the right to use Your Content.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the contents and / or services (or any part thereof) of the Site with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Any failure on DiscountMantra’s part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
The Terms are not assignable, transferable or sub licensable by you except with DiscountMantra's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of the Terms shall be void.